Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Monkey Business :)

This week I recieved a present from the London store YourEyesLie: two fun t-shirts from their fabulous collection. One of them is this one, with a gorilla! I have to admit that I was immediatly inspired by a street style picture of Poppy Delevigne and (with a little twist...) I took these pictures. So fun!! I think I've discovered my "men repeller" side! :) 


So, this was the inspiration: 
Source: Lee Oliveira


And this is the result:



I know, I know, I'm not Poppy... But I made an effort!!
Speaking about the t-shirt, it's so comfy! If you want to buy some good quality t-shirts I've no doubt YourEyesLie is the right place. Take a look at their website! (just click on the image to go there)





Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...